• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for some parts help for my 1978 White Freightliner Cabover

Blaster

I'm looking for a roof light cover on my truck. I had it parked next to the barn and thought I would clean some snow of the cab while doing the barn roof. I see this morning when I started it up and after it melting that I broke one of those orange light covers. The lads at Freightliner in Truro are a great help finding parts so they are looking but I thought i'd try here to.
Al

Old Doug

I scraped one last winter and saved some stuff. Are the lights all the same or did they use several diffrent ones?

Markat425

That style of lens is called "Beehive".. They are available many places aftermarket, much cheaper than from Freightliner.