• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

looking for an equipment junkyard

tresslers

Need parts for a 580b, told to check out an equipment junkyard.
does anyone know of any in pa.
or is there one near you that you would be willing to pull off some small lightweight parts

tresslers

I need the linkages for the differential lock from the rear on up. The entire control setup.

I also need the brake linkages the cross over bar from the one side to the other and the levers that are on that bar. I have the parts listed below the part numbers and numbers key.

I need to following parts
G10708 Shaft- cross, lower brake level
126-124 woodruff Key 1/4" x 1"
A37230 Lever Brake L.H. (R.H. end of shaft)
A37231 Lever Brake R.H.
B18145 Washer
F62093 snap Ring
141-6 pin
132-48 cotter pin

Some of the parts are basic parts, the cross shaft and the brake levels will be hard to find.
probably dealer only.

I also found out that i think the machine has a diff lock on it. there is a part on the rear axle but i don't have a rod through the floor for the control

There are no pictures of this on cases website
It this in a parts book?
can anyone help me here?

thanks
dave

mikef87

Occupation
owner/operator/mechanic/laborer/truck driver
H&R Parts in New York, Florida and Conn. can probably help out.

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
2nd wengers of myerstown. Good place. f.p. smith in california has more stock and possibly better prices. Clair J. Meyers runs a repair shop near gettysburg, pa and has been at it for nearly forever. If you need help, they can get you going.

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
another for wengers...i was just there last week and they got a whole mess of crap lying around in the junk yard and even more already pulled parts in their huge warehouse

cow_rancher

There is always "Wengers of Myerstown"

They have a lot of stuff on the web, I've never bought from them, does anyone else have a source?

Rancher