• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

linkbelt/case CX350

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
anybody run one or own one? any thoughts or comments

JGibson

Best hoes on the market, good power, smooth, reliable, and good on fuel

mxsledder

I'm also curious about these machines... Has anyone used one for demolition or an other severe duty application?

clintm

Occupation
I think this what your asking. a case 9030 is a linkbelt LS2800CII, a case 9030B -linkbelt LS2800 Quantum, the 210 is both the same

firetrack

Final Drive,
Do you know what a Sumitomo SH200A1 equals in Case? Would it be 9020B?
Thanks
Firetrack

Sirthor1881

I worked for a Case dealer we also sold Link belt. I really liked link belts. Their support was a little better than case. We also sold kobelco and I think LBX and case was just as good.

clintm

Occupation
what part of NC are you in and what case dealer did you work for

Colorado Digger

You must be looking at the X3? They are sweet machines. All my stuff is smaller and I tend to prefer the Lx's to the X2's and 3's. It is getting impossible to find a low hour Lx. I don't know what you are running now but I have never had a major mechanical on either of mine and one has 9000 hours and the other 6000.

Good Luck, I will be following to see what you end up with.

CD

clintm

Occupation
I running now ls2800C II my third one since early 90's, 9030 case ,PC300-5 my 2nd one , PC300-3, kobelco ED180 blade runner, junking now volvo EC360B , past machines owned ,kobelco SK330 dynamic acera busted engine block 6,600 hrs, EX300-3, LS5800CII,LS5800Q . just trying to see what people think and what kind of service every one is getting out of the newer ones I've not had very good service out of the last couple of new machines that I have bought but I have to go too tier4i and need the lower fuel consumption

clintm

Occupation
signed the paper's friday on CX350C case with craig bucket,progressive link thumb and coupler. machine should be delivered first of week. 4-5 weeks on attachments from craig that will give me time to built the guarding and trim the track pads down

clintm

Occupation
cutting pads down on brand new cx350c unloaded off lowboy walked 75' and started torching

Attachments

• KIMG0080.jpg
    KIMG0080.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 315

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
Clintm, Have to ask what the reason is for cutting the pads down?

clintm

Occupation
It will be on a concrete pile/ recycling yard and don't need the flotation. the wide pad's reek havoc on the rails from climbing on the hard uneven surface. just like you wouldn't use an LGP dozer in a rock ripping application