• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Limp wrist Pt II, Kobelco MD200BLC

Marksan

.............................well it aint so much limp anymore.

l had packing issues in my wrist cylinder and have had it repacked.

However, i noticed when i had the hoses uncoupled and fired up the engine it was running oil out of both hoses to the wrist cylinder, which i dont think is supposed to happen.

Now (hoses reconnected) when i curl the bucket up to the stick with the stick in a vertical postion it stays there (before it would creep down). When i push the bucket out it will not stay there it will creep down to a neutral postion (in a postion the bucket would hang with no cylinder) in about 20-25 secs.

Has some crud, stuck something open? lve got no clue where to start the hunt!

Cheers All.

Last edited:

Marksan

maybe a pc of the paking seal is stuck in the system

yeah ive read old posts of crud sticking valves partially open.........................being its friggin cold out and theres 4' of snow on then deck i would rather not start pulling stuff apart without some experianced direction ;0