• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Liebherr in Lodi

Brodiesel

Occupation
My wife makes all the $$$.
Can anyone shed some light on this? Looks like like Liebherr is setting up shop nearby, but whats funny is none of shops bay doors really seem big enough to fit large machinery. Does anyone know what their plans are? I might just have to apply for a job, ha.

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    692.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0714.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG
    673.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    696.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 61

alco

I would guess it's just a location to get themselves established in the area, and when things get going, they will build or buy a more suitable shop.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Every time I hear the name Lodi I think of the time I was pulling into town and a beggar was walking the intersection. His sign instead of "will work for food" said "why lie, I need a beer". We used to skydive regularly at Alcampo 25 to 30 years ago. On topic it looks like Liebherr is still spending some serious money there.