• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Liebehrr 932

kylemckerral

Lr641

I dont no much about there newer stuff but i have a 1990 LR 641 and it is a great machine, hydrostatic control make it extremly easy to use, even for people with little experince operating. mine has a v6 mercedes bens om441a 220hp and so far it hasnt missed a beat, havent had a problem getting parts at all ither, i wont say there cheap, but neither are catipilar parts.

mine has almost 16,000hrs on it engine and pumps have been rebuilt, but the frame has no cracks , id say they an awsume machine, germans do make good quality products

Lieb590

Occupation
Restaurant owner & farmer
I have an LR621C with 4485 hrs, let's all keep in touch! It does seem to be a very responsive machine, though I am not an experienced TL operator. All my experience is with Bobcat sized machinery.

I believe I have read on here that Liebherr now makes all its own engines rather than using Mercedes.

lancef

My old man loved his.He had a 731 and after a life time operating cats etc he swore by the Liebherr.