• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lets see your "ultimate" service truck!

HATCHEQUIP

yea I know thats what the boys joke me about that and not going thru the drive thru anymore actually the truck had a huge sleeper on thats why I didnt have to lengthen the frame that much. first thing we pulled off and sold and like I tell them at night I want a bath and a king size bed

mitch504

Hatchequip, did you ever answer the other fellow's question about where you got your drawer slides? I want to put drawers in my new (to me) truck.

02Dmax

Well, I suppose I should show mine off, '91 GMC Topkick, 3116 CAT. Not "ultimate" but I like it.
serv truck 1.jpg
serv truck 2.jpg
serv truck 3.jpg
serv truck 4.jpg

02Dmax

Thanks. A big truck would be nice but this one's paid for and gets 11-12mpg. Pretty hard to give that up! And it turns shorter than most pickups do.

02Dmax

LOL, I can't remember if that was Jack's (yours) or Troy's. I know it was when Jeff still had it. I was putting new radiator hoses on it that day.

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
Sterling service truck

Here is my 1999 Sterling service truck with a Cat 3126B engine & automatic Allison tranny. I would not be able to operate wthout it now, but when I bought it, I was worried it was too big andSterling service truck.jpg now every inch of it is in full use.