• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Last year model Takeuchi made a mini excavator without computers?

edistocat

Anyone have any knowledge of this. I have a TB035 that I do my own repairs on. Worried about continuing to get parts. Looking for a newer Tak in the same size range w/o any computerization. Thanks in advance for any info.......

GFMotorsports

I currently have a tb135 2006 and it seems extremely simple. If there is a ECM/ECU it only has a few inputs and is crazy reliable.

edistocat

Gfmotorsports thanks for the reply. I only use my machine for my own properties and not constrained by deadlines for customers. Ability to repair and maintain my machine myself is of great value to me. Access to parts is critical in this endeavor. The newer the unit the more parts are available. Thanks again for your info........

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
The machines with the digital display (newer 200 series) is more computerized. The 100 series is not as computerized and are nearly bullet proof. The cabs are not as nice, but you likely don't care about that.