• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota KX 121-2 Boom up stops responding

TCM

Good day all

My KX 121-2 boom up stopped responding intermittently. When this happens the hydraulic fluid is at operating temperature. Everything works normal when fluid is cold. When it happens I hear chatter at the control valve. I switch the TPSS to switch the boom up control to the left and the problem follows so that eliminates the pilot valves. I haven’t ran a pressure gauge over anything yet. I'm guessing it’s a pilot circuit issue (pilot pressure). I recently added a few attachments with actuators/ cylinders so I may have air introduced into the system. I am going to do some bleeding once I get back to the machine. I’m open to suggestions/ides to minimize disassembly.

Thanks