• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu pc220 lc radiator

DeathShadowX

Anyone know any decent places to find a used or fairly cheap radiator?
Had one get damaged beyond repair the guy at the repair shop told me as the piece the tank attaches to got hit.
Just what i wanted to hear on my Birthday that they can't repair it and i will prolly have to spends 2k+
At some point something went thru the plate covering on the bottom of the machine and i don't know what but it bent the corner of my radiator to hell. I can't afford 2k+ Radiator at this moment. heck i can't afford to be without this machine. I searched my entire yard and can't find anything near able to fit in it either just to hold me over. When it rains it poors i guess cause its one issue after another recently lol.
If anyone knows of a used one or a place to get a used one i would greatly appreciate it or maybe know of something out of another machine that might fit in its place.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Try giving H&R equipment a call there are machine dismantlers of all kinds of excavators ,loaders and so much more Bufflo shop 1-800-330-0650.Georgia shop 1-877-458-9526,North Carolina shop 1-877-453-0094 or the California shop 1800-828-8909. They are all linked to each other .

Hobbytime

can you post a picture to take a look, maybe a temp repair of some sort to get you by a little while..

DeathShadowX

i would but its at a radiator shop right now the guys working on it trying to get it to hold water to get me by till i can source one that i can afford

DeathShadowX

the tank itself got smashed and the piece the tank hooks too got bent up sadly thats why he said he doesn't have much hope for it

DeathShadowX

Update the guy at radiator shops still working on it trying to get it fixed good enough to get me by until i can find 1 that wont cost me a arm and leg and then some lol. He also got back to me with the numbers off of it so i can try and find one a little easyer
customer number -206-03-71102
toyota number -1140-767-0000

DeathShadowX

Sorry forgot to update the post the guy at the shop got it to hold water he said he doesn't know how long it will last sadly. got a no pressure or a low pressure cap on it to keep it from popping.