• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu PC150LC-3

Rob Sime

need to find out if anybody knows how to change the boom control to the right and the stick to the left. Right now its opposite.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Do you have pilot controls or rods and linkages?

Maine HD6B Dude

Good day,
I recently purchased a pc 150LC-3 and changed the pilot controls over to John Deere style. It was easy by switching joy-stick pilot lines at the manifold behind the cab. I can send diagram if you still need info.
Mike-HD6B-Dude

papa_twebb

Hey guys I just bought a pc200lc-3 komatsu that I need to change the stick and boom controls also. I'm used to jd backhoe controls and my helper is also and we can hardly use it the way it is. I was wondering if the info you got for the 150 is same as the 200. I sue would like a picture of the hose connections. Thanks

Drtdigger4

Occupation
Mechanic, operator
I know on a pc-200 there is a valve behind the cab in the compartment where the air filter is to switch the controls

MrKomatsu

behind the cab there is a junction block a tall block with switches and pilot lines on it.
all you have to do is swap bucket and arm lines.

papa_twebb

ok, I have the pc200lc-3 and the previous owner finally got the service manual to me. I have a good view of the valve and hoses. My question is do I swap boom hi to arm hi and swap boom lo to arm lo.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
You need to swap the four pilot lines for boom and arm .Put the two boom hoses were the arm hoses are .And arm were the boom are .

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
As Mr. Komatsu says, you need to swap the lines on the shuttle valve manifold and not on the control valves themselves. That way you are only messing with four pilot hoses and not eight of them.

papa_twebb

I don't have a shuttle behind the cab. I have wrist controls and I found a picture in the shop manual that shows the lh and rh shuttle under the cab further up toward front. I will take the metal shield from under cab tomorrow and look for it. The picture looks like the shuttles are under each wrist control. I will switch boom and arm hoses coming out of the shuttle. Thanks a lot for all the help.