• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

komatsu pc 360 lc-10

Nick Caravaggio

Occupation
Contractor
hi there just joined the forum! i am looking to purchase a komatsu pc360 lc-10 with the intern tier 4 system with 2900hours. the machine is very clean but i am worried about this intern tier 4 system. i heard komatsu has an update coming up soon on these lc-10. what are your experiences with this machine. Thanks!

bob71

Pc 360-10 is a great machine. The only problems Komatsu has on that engine is the exhaust pressure sensor tube gets plugged with soot . It can be taken off and cleaned. Komatsu also will give you a new KDPF at 4500 hr.

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
Like bob71 said, 4500 hr and 9000hr exchanges. Customer pays mileage.
There's an ecm software update for the dpf system.
The 114 engine is a darn good engine.

Nick Caravaggio

Occupation
Contractor
DK88 & bob71 I'm Having a hard time finding any history on this machine. I've been talking to the local komatsu dealer for a few weeks and still can't get any info. serial number is A33076 on this machine. if you guys can help me id appreciate it.thanks