• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

K Tech scrapers?

Questionable wizard

How are the smaller ones holding up long term? They've been out long enough to show the start of problems. How do they perform in wet heavy woodlands clay.

K Tech's marketing is right up there with Anderson windows here in the United States.

We have experience with Miskin, Deere, Eject.

We are looking to switch out a pair of 17 yd Eject for a single K Tech behind a Challenger 965C on 1050 singles.

deerert295

How are the smaller ones holding up long term? They've been out long enough to show the start of problems. How do they perform in wet heavy woodlands clay.

K Tech's marketing is right up there with Anderson windows here in the United States.

We have experience with Miskin, Deere, Eject.

We are looking to switch out a pair of 17 yd Eject for a single K Tech behind a Challenger 965C on 1050 singles.
Go for smaller pan load easier faster cycles easier on tractor better in marginal loading conditions 20 yard single big enough 2010 deere ts220 ashland

Catsparky1

Saw some of the 40 yard ones with 740 cats being pushed by d10 .
I can't get the tire wear thing . 6 tires on the cat , 6 tires on the pan .
I get underfoot conditions but why not just use 37 or 57 push pulls ?

Questionable wizard

Currently we unhitch the second Eject 80% of the time as conditions are too wet or job sites are too small.

Cat self propelled are too heavy for our wet conditions. We have two TS14Gs

deerert295

I hate struggling to load.Without a pusher those pans can only load light dry soil full.I watch these oversize pans operating with a struggling 5/8 load.

Questionable wizard

I really don't want a single one much larger than 26 yard for that reason.

We only have a D6 for a pusher some of the time

Ross501

I love our 1228s behind Case 580s. Will put a new Deere pan to shame. The ktecs load so easy even in sandy soils.294713E2-797E-4D7D-9010-451FC7FE7BD0.jpeg