• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just took delivery of new mini

Nick...

I looked at the bobcats at our plantworx show in the uk last week.i was really concerned about now little space there is between bottom of the swivel turret and the top of the tracks.barely 50mm
Nick...

OTG AuGres

Occupation
Hobbiest - Forestry and Wildlife Management
Good luck...nice machine. I recently took delivery of my E42.... wry pleased so far.

melli

Nice...have pics under the hood and hydraulic bay? :)

melli

Very nice! Thanks for pics. What is that hose that goes behind seat (looks like it is an interior cab exhaust or intake).
Like the better seals on lids and real window latches. So much alike to my old beast in layout, except my hydraulic oil reservoir is in engine bay. What is that TThomson box in engine bay for?
Also, all the sound dampening obviously makes for a quieter ride...I couldn't listen to radio in mine, unless I had it cracking loud (even after sound dampening it further).
And something I've noticed in newer minis is how beefy the blade supports are...mine are just two small box tubes. No flex in yours...plus, they've mounted the ram back and higher than mine...I've run into issues rubbing ram shroud off mine, and snapping off bolts holding it on as it sits too low.
And you have a top roller, which likely extends life of tracks and drive motors.
Just not a fan of all the electronics they stick in them nowadays, although certainly more secure with a pin pad.
Looks very comfortable...and you got the floor all muddy already! LOL
I know, it is an excavator and all, but I treat mine like a car...couldn't afford a new beast.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Congrats! Nothing like a new machine. The 334 I bought new in 2001 was a great machine, sold it a few years ago.

Nick...

Is anyone using a kubota u 20 u27/4 or a volvo ec20d or ecr25d.id really appreciate any veiws or opinions on them.im in the uk
Nick...

Nothing like a new machine.
Love the machine but not impressed by all the electronics.
You should start a new thread Nick if you want better comments on other machines.
Here in AUS we have U25 and i think U20 is grey import i think.