• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just a few pictures.

maddog

great pictures, lived next to the canal most of my life. live down south now, got sick of NY taxes/cost of living. Shame the politicians have ruined such a beautiful state.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Bigshow, they ever going to be done with that Heritage Park project? rode past there several times this summer and fall and the building they are putting up is still not much more than a skeleton, think they were working on some roofing last I saw.

Need to hire a Mennonite crew on that job! I recall a couple years back we had a bad storm that ripped the roof of an old brick house not far from the Heritage Park project. I drove by early one morning and they were just cleaning off the remains of the damage. Late afternoon went by on the way home and they had shingles half way up the new roof.

bigshow

Thanks Melness64.

Kshansen, we finished out our contract last fall, it's on somebody else now. So I have no idea what's going on there.