• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere Bison

Northart

Bison Engineer ?

The same engineer designed these also.:drinkup

Cheers :drinkup LOL

Attachments

• StrangeDigger.jpg
    StrangeDigger.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,912
  • Air Conditioning.jpg
    Air Conditioning.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,871

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
Yep. I just have not heard anything about it for awhile. I was seeing if there was anything new.

- Christopher

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
You know what the funny thing is... the photo with the Bison side-view is no longer there. ;)

Northart

Bison Photo ?

Well the photo was on a Photographers web site , so maybe he sold the photo, rights and all ??

Must of been of some interest to somebody .

Of particular interest is the cooling system, how is the radiator positioned ? From viewing the engine screens, looks like a cross flow.

I've read all the conversations posted previously, and most everyone has the same, ? , What's it's true purpose ? :beatsme

To me it's a test bed to explore concepts, letting other's find a purpose for it in the marketplace . :)

DirtHauler

Occupation
Heavy Highway Dirt Hauler
Does anyone still make rubber tired dozers? only ones I have seen around here were on big dirt jobs where there were a ton of belly dumps.

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
98 percent of the photos from the Deere facility are gone.

- Christopher

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
Come to think of it, funny how that happened... ;)

I remember someone specific complaining about a 14M prototype photo that I had posted...but that's another story. But it sure looks to have happened again.

- Christopher

EquipmentEditor

Bison at Conexpo

Very strong indications the Bison will be unveiled at Conexpo/Con-Agg next month. Don't know if that's what it will be called, but you might see it in Vegas.

iron kid

Occupation
owner 12 man team
i live in dubuque were the bison is made and a friend of mine does the testing and gave me a ride and showed me the prototypes. i would like to see a three point on the back. but the ag side of deere thinks that is a bad move. might cut into their sales. i seen it plowing snow it was cool to wacth, thing moves out