• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD parts

Gmc7210

Occupation
Owner of small excavating/landscaping company
I have a John Deere 210c, and now that is the off season im trying to fix it up a little bit. Im looking for a few small items that are missing or broken (intake air stack cap,and instrument panel lens). The only place i can find these items is at the JD website, and what they want for these items is ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any cheaper places to get items such as this (aftermarket? used). I have a parts catalogue Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
GMC, I'll look in my parts connectin book, but there is a company called UTP(used tractor parts), they are located down in Texas and at least a few years ago they held the exclusive rights to all of John Deeres obsolete parts. I'll see if I can find a number for them.

Good Luck.

Trbo