• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 770AH motor grader

John Oxley

Looking for some guidance as to where I can find wiring diagrams/fuse locations for our 770AH motor grader. 1986 model year.
Having trouble tracking down electrical issue with the driving lights (up high on the ROPS cab) no power. No power at wiring behind dash panel. Thanks

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
What Brand is this machine? Not familiar with model 770AH.

rsherril

Occupation
Geologist, Retired from teaching sciences
I have found that a 12 V test lamp with alligator clamp to ground and needle nose was helpful in tracing bad connections on my old JD. Generally the issue is with bad grounds or connections between harnesses. Wiggling them might help. Patience and logic required. Work from lights back or switch forward until you see the light. Mine have fuses, so have omh meter to test those.