• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 570A Parts Source

rsherril

Occupation
Geologist, Retired from teaching sciences
I am looking for help finding a John Deere 570 A series parts source. The dealer quoted around $150 for a steering rod clevis that attaches to the steering arm on the right front wheel. I'm thinking that I might find a replacement for much less from a salvage machine or ?

grader steering 002.jpggrader steering.jpg

I did an internet search, but have not found a suitable match yet. Another option may be to have the part(s) rebuilt as it is not broken, just more play than it should have.

Thanks - Bob

rsherril

Occupation
Geologist, Retired from teaching sciences
For those looking for older JD parts, I found the steering clevis at http://www.utptexas.com/. The part was represented as used and in good condition. Looks near new to me and about half the price that the dealer wanted. Service was good and I would go back to them.
grader steering clevis.jpg

Last edited: