• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 530 Technical question

andystreetuk

Good morning, all you good people, I was wondering if anyone could help me.

We have a JCB 530 loadall telehandler at work, and I need a wiring diagram for the transmission, as we had a little fire and the wiring got fried. :)

JCB want silly money for a service manual, and even Ebay want almost $300 , and it would take weeks to get to me, as i'm in the UK

I was wondering if anyone here might have a manual at their work somewhere, ( manual number 9803/3630 )

I only need a copy of the electrical wiring diagrams that cover the transmission.

More than happy to cover the costs of scaning , and a few beers :)

Many thanks

Andy

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Hi there Andy, Do you mean the old white cab 530's
Theres not many wires in there for the trans, only power to the forward/reverse valve!

lee

hi i dont have one you will need to tell people if its powershift 4 speed or 5 or a syncro box if you google digger doctors uk they will get you the imformation you need hope this helps

kozakcc

Hi, I have a service manual that came with my machine which is JCB 550 but there is no electrical plans only fuses, if you need that I can scane it and email to you. Let me know.

HSV127

Hi, I used to have a 1997 one of these, how badly is the wiring burnt? the wiring on my one was number coded so if you're lucky you might be able to read the numbers close to the sensors and match them with the wires back at the undamaged part of the loom, or you might be able to carefully seperate all the burnt wires and trace them back that way, good luck!

amishmafia00

Talk to your dealer, they are usually more than willing to make printouts for you and fax/email them to you

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
Digger Doctor to the rescue in Australia

Some more kudos for the DiggerDoctor.

I am based in Australia and the Hand & Foot Throttle Cable in my JCB 1CX broke. A quote from the local JCB people was expensive and would take a while to get in from UK.

I rang the Digger Doctor got a price for supply & deliver of the cable. Price was better than local though it's not a cheap part. The part was delivered promptly the following week in good condition. During the process, Lee from the Digger Doctor kept me informed of any transit issues via email.

It's a global world and for many parts and info, if you can't get what you want in service and supply locally go to somewhere else in the world where you can.

Regards AusDave