• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IUOE local 12 Study Guides Help Please

Whitey_Sobay

Occupation
UTI Universal Technical Institute Student
Greetings. I received my IUOE local 12 test date of April 6th. I am in need of a study guide or links to study materials so I can pass this this test.

Any info, would be GREATLY appreciated it.

Sincerely,

Whitey

Whitey_Sobay

Occupation
Admin: please move post to appropriate section if I posted incorrectly.

Thank you

Whitey_Sobay

Occupation
I got an old practice test from years ago from a local 12 member. I'll do some more searching today. I was just inquiring to see if anyone has any updated study materials. Thank you

Whitey_Sobay

Occupation
The Pre Test I received from a Local 12 member is called BENNET MECHANICAL COMPREHENSION TEST. It looks like something from the 1960's LOL. Actually it has Copyright 1968 printed on it.

I just want to make sure that I go into the IUOE Apprentice test on April 6th prepared. I took the Local 11 Brotherhood of Electrical Workers test back in October and failed it. Since that time I have been taking quizzes at Universal Technical Institute weekly. So my brain has been under exercise thankfully.

Has anyone taken the IUOE exam recently?

Thank you graciously.

Whitey
:)