• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ITR Undercarriage

johntims

Occupation
Service manager
Has anyone used the ITR undercarriage products? Headwater has recently become a dealer for them and I have several customers wondering what the long term quality is like. I figured I would get a good unbiased opinion from you guys. Let me know what you think. Good,Bad, and otherwise.

hydman

ya there a good underriage. i have used them several times been getting good service from them . there are a couple of grades of them though

Great Product!

Has anyone used the ITR undercarriage products? Headwater has recently become a dealer for them and I have several customers wondering what the long term quality is like. I figured I would get a good unbiased opinion from you guys. Let me know what you think. Good,Bad, and otherwise.

We move a lot of ITR undercarriage. Very similar to VTrack or Value Part. Three year warranty and we have yet to have a claim.

colh

I have ITR on a cat D6M one roller leaked at 100hrs so I checked oil in remaining ones and nearly all had brass filings in oil have had to run them another 140 hrs now have 3 leaking and all rollers have massive amounts of play.Never operated in anything higher than second gear.Had the undercarriage on hand for a fair while waiting for previous Berco to wear out at over 5000 hrs so now all ITR will offer is replacements at cost around $200 each.Quite frankly I wouldnt pay 10 dollars each for them they have caused me so much trouble checking and topping up oil at start of every shift.Definately would not touch them with a 40 foot barge pole