• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Isuzu Utility Truck

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Jeff, like any other reasonable person has limits and I think they have been reached as have the limits of others.

Here, try this!!! I'm sure they would love to here about the "downfall" :rolleyes: of B.C. Canada.

View attachment 3454

ROFL That a good place for crap

I hope Nac doesn't have a heart attack when he sees his thread:rolleyes:

I just have to work out how to shoehorn his 5.3 Turbo in place of my 4.3 NA:cool:

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
I hope Nac doesn't have a heart attack when he sees his thread:rolleyes:

I think this is the biggest Hi-jacking ever. :yup I don't think even you can top this. :spaz

The bottom of this thread just needs to be cut off cause its ruining the top. :nono

I just have to work out how to shoehorn his 5.3 Turbo in place of my 4.3 NA:

If there's a will, there's a.......Squizzy :beatsme :D

jmac

Wow, what the hell have I been missing!! This thread is great. My 2 cents if anybody cares. Jeff is a nice guy Ford. Just like every one on here is. Ford it is not necessarily what you post that seams to be pissing every one on here but how you say it. I have followed most of your posts and to be honest I appreciate your advice on my Mack truck when I was looking for a truck. You took the time to give me the most advice than anyone and that did help me in the decision on what truck to buy. AlL that is great but when you post advise do not do these things.

Be a pessimist about everything
Be negative about everything
No gloom and doom
Be condescending
Be the ultimate expert on every thing.
Be critical of some ones ideas
Speak in terms on generalizations
Speak for people that you do not know

Keep it light and friendly or no one is going to want to here what you have to say no matter what you have to say.

What about some truck, I forgot.

Last edited:

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
As for NAC I didn't mean to ruin the post :yup

I'am impressed with NAC's operation he has all the right tools he has found a niche market espcially with that drill he has on the Deere mini.

The same conditions we have to deal with here when you dig a basement and there is a huge chunk of solid rock in the center or a big chunk of ledge.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
There is no need to turn this or any other thread in to an international incident! We have members here from a number of different countries, each with their own attractions and detractions. There is no need to hash that out on this Board, we are here to discuss heavy equipment and in this case, Nac's service truck.