• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Interesting little digger

PSDF350

I have to agree with you there. :yup

I'm planning on putting the axles under my 85 Chevy Silverado. They are the portal axles with the gear driven hubs. Worth way more than $4000 to me cause I will be able to run tractor tires and rims :cool2

Hick

Just kiddin. That should be sweet.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Hick

Just kiddin. That should be sweet.

:eek: HICK :nono .....Hicks live in the mountains in little shacks and have long beards and don't wear shoes :laugh .......totally different than a Redneck :Cowboy . Yall Yankees need to get that Sounthern terminology down. :D

This is what I'm trying to accomplish.........:yup
Exact same truck as mine except mine is midnight blue.

Mudbogging 5.jpg

Mudbogging 4.jpg

Mudbogging 3.jpg

Mudbogging 2.jpg

Mudbogging 1.jpg

PSDF350

:eek: HICK :nono .....Hicks live in the mountains in little shacks and have long beards and don't wear shoes :laugh .......totally different than a Redneck :Cowboy . Yall Yankees need to get that Sounthern terminology down. :D

This is what I'm trying to accomplish.........:yup
Exact same truck as mine except mine is midnight blue.

View attachment 4912

View attachment 4913

View attachment 4914

View attachment 4915

View attachment 4916
Your right I realized after I posted and got off. What I really ment to say was hayseed. So I would like to take this oppertunity to say nice pics hayseed.

Countryboy

Occupation
Hmmm.....Hayseed.......its got a nice ring to it. :drinkup

Countryboy

Occupation
Countryboy, ya ever see Jerry Springer I think PSDF350 is jus playing tha square dance music fer ya.

Yeah, I know it. Now all we need is the bell to ring, "Ding Ding", and it will be ON. :D :jerry