• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IMT Crane

building27

Does anyone know where I might find an IMT crane remote? Doesn't matter to me if its used, I just can't afford dealer prices right now? Thanks in advance for any help!

ohiofleet

B and B auto crane he works on all makes of crane and buils his own remotes at a fair price just google him

FSERVICE

what functions do you need? what size or number IMT? what happened to the 1 on it? iv had 1 stolen off my old service truck!! yes they are $$$$

building27

Hey thanks ohiofleet, I'll give a call tomorrow. Yeah it was stolen and I haven't found the crane remote black market yet!

jjimbo

Occupation
Field mechanic/ owner operator
I have one that I would sell But you may want to look at replacing with radio from company like kartek or omnie the one that i have is wired