• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I'm New Too, From NB, Canada

B1@cK W1d0W

Occupation
RETIRED "Go Around Me"
Okay you guessed it:D
Not that I actually run anything, I do drive a Hoe, as in a Tahoe, but have been around heavy Equip all my life, I did work in the construction fields, well okay I bossed. and did the paperwork & the cheques:D U gotta love me ffor that..But still in the fields:D Until almost 3 yrs ago, I had to Retire well Before my 65th yr. I love the stuff and can't get enough, Both our boys are fascinated also, Oldest has taken a Huge interest and has had some handson experience..Loaders, Bobcats,& forklifts so far,, He hasn't made a lift with the boomtruck as yet:confused: I really don't know why, I did well before his age:beatsme .. So that just about sums it up for now,
Thanks for letting me be a probie ~ I might just learn something:cool2
Oh and Countryboy Thanks for your welcome & help:usa

Blademan

Charter Member
Occupation
Operating Engineer
Welcome there BW .
Always great to have another machinehead on board . :drinkup :D

Grader4me

Welcome to the forum :drinkup Nice to see another New Brunswicker here. Great bunch of guy's here, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

On edit...Be careful though...it can become addicting

Last edited: