• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need some answers in my survey for thesis

Hello everyone!
I am a student at the swedish university (MDU) currently writing my master thesis trying to learn more about you as heavy machine operators and your work.
If you have 10 minutes to spare, I would be super grateful if you could fill out the survey - it would be a tremendous help for my thesis work.

https://forms.gle/DsoZqPvZjxxvTWg7A

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Sam88.

Please only post one topic in one thread as multiple threads on the same topic clutters the board up.

Thanks

Mike_27

Hello everyone!
I am a student at the swedish university (MDU) currently writing my master thesis trying to learn more about you as heavy machine operators and your work.
If you have 10 minutes to spare, I would be super grateful if you could fill out the survey - it would be a tremendous help for my thesis work.

https://forms.gle/DsoZqPvZjxxvTWg7A
Your missing some equipment, what about on road dump trucks, skid steers, etc?

Sorry I'm not going to a strange website to get a free computer virus.
If you want the info I'd answer the questions here.
I understand it looks odd, it is a shortened google forms link.
If you'd like we could discuss it via call through your choice of platform so you don't need to fill out your info anywhere. I know zoom has a guest mode in which you won't need a login.

/Sam

Your missing some equipment, what about on road dump trucks, skid steers, etc?
Thank you for the feedback, I am aware that the survey is missing some equipment. Right now I put the option 'others' so I guess road dump trucks, skid steers would go under that category.

Thank you Mike!
//Sam

skyking1

because I had *Once* used some technology, it asked me a couple of times " are you sure" when talking about the current equipment. That's a stupid prompt.
Go back and read the survey comment I left. Why make me repeat it here?
I'd suggest nobody else reply to this drivel as the surveyor is too lazy to follow up.

because I had *Once* used some technology, it asked me a couple of times " are you sure" when talking about the current equipment. That's a stupid prompt.
Go back and read the survey comment I left. Why make me repeat it here?
I'd suggest nobody else reply to this drivel as the surveyor is too lazy to follow up.
Sorry you feel that way.

Have a great rest of your day! :)