• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I learned something new today in Oklahoma.

BigWrench55

I could get the license, but don’t see the need to. I don’t think it is worth the hassle for all that I do. And besides that it will only be one less ticket to get. I am still not legal to cross over with our D.O.T. #’s. For whatever reason the company doesn’t see a reason to change that.

emmett518

I’d love to know how the wildcat trucker who conned the job to haul my 15,000 pound backhoe on a landscaping trailer got the thing from Indiana to Mass without getting impounded or arrested. He blew three tires, drove all night and dropped a whole axle on the Mass pike.

Once I found out what this guy did, I called a pro towing company with an 18 wheeler and an excavator trailer, and hauled it to my house. I made the landscaper guy pay the cost of the tow.