• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hyundai axle manufacturer

12v92

Occupation
well driller
hello all! first post here. been trying to find out who the oem supplier was for axles in the 757-7 hyundai loader. been scouring the web but can't seem to find anything. any help would be appreciated!

AKSNOW

Occupation
Heavy Eqpt / NCCO Crane operator
My 770-3 is Graziano (spelling). Italian company. Found some in Europe and once on Machinery trader

AKSNOW

Occupation
Heavy Eqpt / NCCO Crane operator
ZF makes some also. There was a guy from zf on here that posted a list of all the manufacterors/models that used zf!

sheepfoot

I had a axle and planetary go out several years ago, we saved around $4000.00 going outside of hyndai to get the parts. We use a dealer up north that is a drive train division. Are you on the front or rear with issues, do you have the big rounded freeze plug in the center section, I will try to get the name of the parts supplier we used, he may be able to sub the Hyundai tag # to a axle make.

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
I think a Korean company called TiC also makes those axles.