• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyundai 320 engine ID required.

Cmark

Hi team.

Is anyone in possession of a Hyundai 320LC-7A?
I have a customer who needs a new engine due to a fire and the engine serial number can't be found. It's obviously a Cummins something-or-other but anything other than Caterpillar is somewhat out of my wheelhouse.

If anyone can get me a representative engine serial number, I would be most grateful.

Welder Dave

Is it an R320 LC 7A? Can't help with a serial number but looking at online specs. and a brochure to confirm, it's a Cummins QSC 8.3 with 237 net HP. Built from 2007-2010.

Last edited:

Cmark

Thanks WD. Yes, I believe it's called an R230 in some markets and a Robex 320 in others, but I could be wrong on that. No parts suppliers are interested without an engine serial number and I can't say I blame them. :)

I'd be grateful to anybody who can access to a similar machine and can get me an engine serial number.

Vetech63

I'm not sure if the engines are the same but there is a dead Robex 450 about 5 miles from me on the side of a county road. It's never moved since I've been living here. Looks to be the complete machine.