• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How do you find the best repair services?

jbrooks

I need some suggestions/help from other heavy equipment owners.

How do you go about finding a good repair service company when you have a hydrostatic piston pump that needs repaired and tested???

Do you just search for someone online? Go by word of mouth? Would you go with a dealer or a smaller privately owned company?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a service provider for the South East?

surfer-joe

At this particular point in time, any shop that is still open for business is probably a good one. The poor ones likely having all gone belly up.

Beyond that, the equipment dealership for your brand of equipment is probably good. You can also look on line or in the yellow pages.

RandyS

Terry at Commercial Hydraulics (Knoxville) has always done good work for me, especially with pumps and motors. 865-522-2725

I know of another guy that's closer to you, but I haven't been as happy with his work...