• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

how big is the load???

colson04

I was cruising through ironplanet.com looking for a single axle tractor and this pops up. What a beast. I've seen some pretty neat heavy haul trucks while working for Cat and working in the oilfield, but I don't think I've ever seen an on-highway heavy haul like this one. Pretty crazy setup, it has me wondering just what they were moving that required a truck like this to be spec'd out.
this.
729105_3945_159_0001.jpg729105_3945_159_0001.jpg

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
Ultimate rig up truck? I would hope it has auto lube, other wise I see about 350 grease zerks off a creeper.:eek:

crane operator

Probably for mounting one of these, and then pulling a trailer from a fifth wheel mounted behind the crane. Use them a lot in Canadian oilfields, where they need to haul a load a long distance, and be able to unload it when getting to the site.terex crossover.jpg weldco.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Twin steer, tri-drive with two lift axles -that would make one hellava dump truck!:D

td25c

I'd be scratching my head thinking " where we gonna turn this thing around at ? " :)

td25c

40 acres comes to mind.:p
We might get it turned around after adding a wide " construction easement " .:) LOL !

Cool looking truck but would be totally helpless in my area .

It's to long for the roads & terrain .

colson04

[QUOTE="td25c, post: 684621, member: 8842]:)
Cool looking truck but would be totally helpless in my area .

It's to long for the roads & terrain .[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.