• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough 40 Loader parts!!! were do i get them?

littlepiston

Im in need of some parts, I need plantary wheel gears and some infor on how and were to get a tranny. my tranny is weak. What can i do to fix it? It might be the torqconvertor.:beatsme

okumaguru

H 50 G in Mid Missouri

I don't know if they are the same but I know where there is a mostly if not complete H50G loader which is getting ready to be cut up for scrap metal which, makes me SICK!!!!!!!!

littlepiston

Sick!!

If that makes you sicK Lissen to this,i have been looking for parts a wile. after remembering that i had seen one on a farm about two years ago, i desided to drive the 60 miles or so to the farm.. I WAS TWO MONTHS LATE!! that had scraped and perfect H40 Payloader the resson because it was in a grass fire and all the wires,rubber,hoses had burnt off, everything else was still good!!:Banghead

okumaguru

This is the worst thing about when steel prices go high. So many treasures are scrap and can never be replaced. I have done a lot of scrapping in my day but always used common since when doing it. I agree with recycling but people scrap and sell things for scrap steel price when what it is would be worth much more and extremely expensive to buy new.
I could go on for ever but won't.
Tim