• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi zx 250 - 3 Lc hidraulic arm problem

Khinezu123

Hello
I have a Hitachi zx 250 3 lc excavator and no longer execute my hydraulic controls at full capacity. When I leave the main arm without any command either secridica or descend. Also, they can not execute 2 commands at the same time or spin. I changed the hydraulic pump and the oil and I have the same problem. I'm waiting for a suggestion or advice

Khinezu123

I can not make two moves at the same time. And my main arm is getting very tall as if something blocked him. I changed the oil pump and I have the same problem. And he gets very hot and after a while he does not execute any more. In addition joysticks are very rigid

kurtihidro

the monitor exits any error code. if not check the hydraulic parameters as below

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-24_9-2-33.png
    upload_2018-7-24_9-2-33.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 3
  • gfg.JPG
    gfg.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 2
  • kkk.JPG
    kkk.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 2