• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi EX 200-3

gdodd

I'm having problems with the hydraulics on my EX 200-3. When I go to touch the stick to engage the hydraulics, it kills the engine instantly. It occurs on all hyd controls for the stick and bucket. It also occurs when I try to walk it. If you're very careful, you can spin it slowly. Thanks for any suggestions.

core

Occupation
heavy diesel tech
what basic checks have you done man?? id look at fuel filter and air cleaner first. sounds like engine is starving,

Murrayg

120-3

what basic checks have you done man?? id look at fuel filter and air cleaner first. sounds like engine is starving,

had the same problem with my 120-3 it was a blown fues 5 am 3rd or 4th up[ from the bottom of the fues pannel on the boom side. murray

gdodd

Hey. thanks for the info. the problem ended up being a faulty hyd press sensor.