• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi Gang

wornout wrench

Hi gang.
Just want to introduce myself.
I am a Heavy Duty Mechanic with over 35 years in the trade hence the "wornout wrench" nickname.
I grew up and have lived on the west coast of British Columbia, Canada all my life. From a very young age I alway had a love of big equipment.
When I was a kid and lived in a remote logging camp, I used to play in the boneyard, the old machines were better then any tree fort.
I have spent most of my career in the forest industry, now I spend most of my time rebuilding heavy equipment.
I really enjoy this site and have finaly got myself registered so now I can post.
Looking forward to having some fun, posting some pictures and making a few new friends, possibly connecting with a few old ones.

Cheers

Brian

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Notice Willie was the first to say welcome. Probably cause he's also worn his wrench out. ;)

Welcome to HEF, Brian. :)

sdc23_99

I'm glad we have some very experienced members to help out the less experienced like myself!!!

blitz138

Welcome wornout wrench, I'd like to pick your brain on BC mining, everything I've heard its getting crazier and crazier.

wornout wrench

Hi Blitz138
I'll help out as much as I can, I'm more knowledgeable on logging equipment.
I have the opportunityty to move over to mining and I just might make the switch just to see how the other half does it LOL.
Not sure what you mean by crazier and crazier, I know that they are going balls to the wall, a few new ones opening up, but that is all I know for now.
If I do make the move, I'll keep in touch

The wornout wrench