• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Manitoba, Canada

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hi everybody I'm Bert I live and work in Winnipeg. I mostly operate excavators or "track hoes".lol But lately I've been driving a lot of truck lately which is getting very boring very quickly. I have operated excavators ranging in size from the Kubota KX-41 to the big John Deere/Hitachi 800CLC. I also operate wheel loader and from time to time track loader and in a pinch skid-steer.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Welcome to the forum 245dlc. :usa

There's a good number of Canucks here. ;)

oriden

Occupation
Equipment operator/ truck driver/ wrench operator/
welcome fellow winnipeger !

Intrepid One

Occupation
Loader/Dozer/Grader operator
So who are you guys working for ? , just curious is all.

I am also another winnipegger ( not originally of course) . i run all kinds of equipment, everything from loaders, track loaders, dozers and when ever i get the chance to i hop in one of the hoes. In the winter i refuse to run loader prefer to stick with either graders or truck plows

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Get your pm box setup I'll send you a pm.

Intrepid One

Occupation
Loader/Dozer/Grader operator
i seem to be not able to yet,i can reply to posts already made but i can't post a new topic or view profiles or send pm's yet, waiting for my account to be authorized or something ...