• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello Everyone! New Member checking in... :-)

FarmerSim

Well, Hi! So, as my screen name suggests, I am a farmer... and.. amongst the menagerie of machines here are a couple of excavators.. one "medium" a Hitachi EX60-2 which we have owned for 25 years, and has been utterly and completely brilliant. I am a huge fan - even the wife likes it :D and cheerfully drives it as required..

The other one is a (Hitachi) ZX225USR - a very recent purchase which, sadly has come complete with some gremlins :mad: - IMHO, She's had a rough time of it, and needs a bit of TLC ...:eek:

I might try to put some pictures up, but to be frank, I have a rare muscle disease and this technology/typing thing is a bit "awkward". Not a complaint - just a simple fact :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to pick peoples brains on how to banish some of the gremlins ... hopefully well into the long grass - preferably long grass on another planet :D
;)

FarmerSim

Welcome. There's a lot of knowledge across lots of products. If not, a guy will know a guy who might have some insight.
Thanks for the Welcome :) ( excellent screen name too ..)

Here's hoping a guy might know a guy ( or girl ) who knows... ;-)

Anyone got a time machine to go back and see how various non-standard "stuff" was added ? :D :rolleyes::D