• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Harvey

Williams Marine

Occupation
N/A
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who visit this site, and are now faced with this event in the Houston area and beyond in the next days.

Keep us posted and best of luck, I have donated to the Red Cross myself.

I work for a county road and bridge dept. about 70 miles from downtown Houston. I have had 21" rain since Saturday my dept is out of signs and barricades with so many roads are flooded. Hope wind doesn't pick up with ground saturated trees down will be next problem wind gust now at 39 mph. Time to go to work pray for those in Houston.

twr

I work for a county road and bridge dept. about 70 miles from downtown Houston. I have had 21" rain since Saturday my dept is out of signs and barricades with so many roads are flooded. Hope wind doesn't pick up with ground saturated trees down will be next problem wind gust now at 39 mph. Time to go to work pray for those in Houston.

twr

Yep,take a knee and talking too the boss, ya'll hang in there and God bless it will be dusty before you know it