• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hammer for mini X

DIXIE

Anyone Ever Use A Hammer On Their Mini Could Not Believe How Good It Hit Thought I Was Taking A Chance By Getting The Hammer To But Was Very Inpressed Well Worth The 3 Grann At 70 Dollars Per Hopefully It Will Pay Its Self Off Soonner Then Later :) :)

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Yes I have a hammer for my pc-45 ut it cost almost 10,000 What size machine do you have and what hammer size/brand?

DIXIE

nac

Nac i have a case cx31 B its a closed cab mini with a Edge hydraulic breaker Just got started on my own 3mouth ago doing good so far happy with everthing if I can still say that in 2 years that will be good I got a coulpe other things [2] :) 3inch moles for boring driveways and a little drop plow with trecher so far have way to much work need 1 more mini trying to wait til the first of the year before I get it