• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grizzly Trucks

Occupation
Running Supersnorkel
I think you are right Dark Blue was in a hurry really didn't look that hard . Good to see it out and about

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
No news...I have been down and out the last week with a bad cold.My interior guy has been MIA.He texted me last week and said he had the week off and would be here on sunday...No show....The truck is just sitting waiting for him to finish..Frustrating...

Jumbo

Occupation
retired
No news...I have been down and out the last week with a bad cold.My interior guy has been MIA.He texted me last week and said he had the week off and would be here on sunday...No show....The truck is just sitting waiting for him to finish..Frustrating...

Remember what it was like for Christmas when you were young? Same thing, only older, anticipation......

diamondtguy

Occupation
Its a good thing that I am sick as I don't seem to care right now..I cant put the seat in till he finishes the back and if there is time I want the seat done as well..I will probably just sit back and wait for it all to be done..I really wanted to road test it before the crappy weather....
As a girl once told me..."its good to want things"

Last edited:

diamondtguy

Occupation
This is actually Bart II..The original Bart (same owner/trainer) died many years ago from cancer..
I thought it was well done and funny....

diamondtguy

Occupation
Interior guy came to day with the rear 4 panels..Very nice.Even built a border for the back of the door post..I have top to pull them out for the shoulder belts but no big deal..No screws involved...
My seat will have to wait till he gets his little shop (he just moved) set up so it will be going back in for now...Just some front panels to address now.
Should be warm and some what quiet..

grizzly 001.JPG grizzly 003.JPG grizzly 004.JPG grizzly 005.JPG

diamondtguy

Occupation
Put some insulated coveralls on today (it was snowing here) and put all the seat belt stuff in and mounted the speaker behind the seat stuff.Seat is mounted on some new risers I made that are aluminum and 1" taller..I will deal with the blue seat and seatbelts in the spring.I am not real tall but I have the seat jammed back as far as it will go..Its getting tight in there.I am going to try and figure out the shifter bend tomorrow..
I would rather sit a little high than too low.I may play with the seat riser height.grizzly 001.JPG grizzly 003.JPG grizzly 005.JPG grizzly 006.JPG

diamondtguy

Occupation
Made a call last night to find out where my loggers box was that I was going to make into a trailer..Got the been out town,been busy story.Then it was Oh...changed my mind I think I will keep it story..So I guess I am looking for another box...I am in no rush so I will just sit back and see if he changes his mind in a few months....I'll just quietly keep looking..

loggers box 003.JPG

hvy 1ton

Might be harder to get ahold of one up there, but a M1101 trailer would look pretty slick behind your truck.