• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Greetings

BeenLookin

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I live on a farm just outside of Kansas City. I have read many threads in the forums throughout the years and have always been grateful of the members here and their willingness to share their knowledge and experiences. It really does help a lot of people out there in the web even if they just lurk and never register or post anything so thank you. I don’t know what I can contribute since I know very little about heavy equipment but I am happy to be part of the community.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums BL! Glad to have you.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
One more Welcome, how about a little bit about the farm you live on and what equipment is there?

BeenLookin

The farm is half pasture and half woods. Have some fruit trees and a small vineyard. Nothing all that exciting regarding equipment. Up until now, most of the work has been done with an ‘80s Deere 1450 tractor. Never heard of that model? Neither have most people, including some JD dealers I have called over the years for parts. Has a Yanmar engine and has always fired right up.