• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

grass mowing

RocksnRoses

Occupation
Owner operater crushing & contracting business
Heading to bust the old ton again tomorrow in the Wild West. Just waiting for the Richard Craniums to light the place up....and means I have to relinquish me old shorts for the orange overalls and put the tank on the truck. Can't they bring back public floggings for arson??.

After reading the papers tonight, it looks like you should have that water tank on, Squizzy.
King's Park of all places and a couple on the other side. I think public floggings are too kind, just tie them up in the scrub and light up all around them.

How's things your way, Pete?

Rn'R.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
After reading the papers tonight, it looks like you should have that water tank on, Squizzy.
King's Park of all places and a couple on the other side. I think public floggings are too kind, just tie them up in the scrub and light up all around them.

Rn'R.

The Richard Craniums get Kings Park almost every year. ....but actual paid firefighters get to look after that.

australian pete

Occupation
clearing contractor.

Rn'R.
all ok here now rocks,, much cooler now, had 7mm rain on friday night, funny how not many fires start in milder weather, i guess the fire bugs prefer to start them on dangerously hot days.
i could not get on to the forum last night, any else have trouble ?

Iron Horse

I'll lend you one Pete .

Attachments

• Wally and contrails pics . 001.jpg
    Wally and contrails pics . 001.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 177

Iron Horse

G'day Pete , i have known her since she was a baby as her mother was friendly and used to hand feed . All our Rufus Red Neck wallabies will do this . You wont get those Pretty Face wallabies like the ones in your photo with the tractor to do this . They are naturally timid , we have many of them and even after 12 years they wont come close . 3 generations in this photo , the one i was feeding is the grandmother (second from left), she has had nearly 20 babies in 10 years . When one is about to leave the pouch they release another one that is in the womb . I have watched as they climb out of the vagina and crawl up and into the pouch .

Attachments

• Wallies 002.jpg
    Wallies 002.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

australian pete

Occupation
clearing contractor.
G'day Pete , i have known her since she was a baby as her mother was friendly and used to hand feed . All our Rufus Red Neck wallabies will do this . You wont get those Pretty Face wallabies like the ones in your photo with the tractor to do this . They are naturally timid , we have many of them and even after 12 years they wont come close . 3 generations in this photo , the one i was feeding is the grandmother (second from left), she has had nearly 20 babies in 10 years . When one is about to leave the pouch they release another one that is in the womb . I have watched as they climb out of the vagina and crawl up and into the pouch .
wow, that;s a great pic and interesting stats, i hope i live long enough to get some that quiet, i nearly have the white cockatoos eating out of my hand, i feed them most days with wild bird seed, some of them are much more tusting than others.

ohfd281

Thanks for the pics keep em' coming G/F loves them!! If thats what it takes to keep her coming back so be it ;)