• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grader attachment .

Super Roel

I was building the last year a grader attachment to build on a wheel shovel or a skidloader . We gone build three types , model skidloader a 5 tonnes machine, and for the wheel loaders a 8/10 tonnes machine and a 15/18 tonnes machine .

Attachments

• Herschaalde kopie van 28092010039.jpg
    Herschaalde kopie van 28092010039.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 4,503

bill onthehill

Looks interesting. Does the grade control tie into the loader arms control? Would be a fine addition for doing pads for buildings.

Super Roel

AP grader attachment

Hallo Bill Onthehill ,

The attachment is connect with the quick coupler of the loader , working with the grader is with joy sticks the blade joysticks are cross working , the blade op and down and the side shift and bde turn is with the same two sticks and for the other functions are other sticks . It is all in one box and wil you working with machine control then the control is integrated in the box . The machine have articulation and furter all options .

Attachments

• Herschaalde kopie van Scannen0001.jpg
    Herschaalde kopie van Scannen0001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Herschaalde kopie van Scannen0002.jpg
    Herschaalde kopie van Scannen0002.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,225

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
I have a bobcat grader attachment and love it, use if for driveways and building pads. I use it in front of my T300. Bill