• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie rt 2668 4X4 not working all wheels not pulling please help

ftijoel

I have a genie that when you are on a slight slope that the drive motors dont all pull. It is like a limted slip 4x4 truck. I put a new drive motor that we believed to be bypassing and still the same results, not true four wheel pull. please help?

ftijoel

Thanks, you can bump up to something solid on a gravel lot and it will only spin one tire. However it may be one tire this time and another the next.

lantraxco

Right, the wheel with the least traction spins. Are you engaging the "Machine on incline" button? The manual isn't clear about the operation, but that may at least split the front and rear axles, not sure. I can't find a service manual....