• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie GS 2668 RT 02 fault code

cjralph

I have a Genie GS 2668 RT, 2002 it is giving a 02 fault code. We have had the platform control box rebuilt by hendley electronics, and purchased a new ECU from them as well. We got the parts installed and now get an 02 fault code. We have checked/tested all wiring going to the platform control panel and the harness to the ECU. We talked to Henley, genie, and a local dealership service technician. The local tech said the panel needs programed. I have read the service manual cover to cover many times and tried all the "programing" ways listed and cannot get past the 02 fault code. I set the DIP switches, and am at a loss as what to do next.
Please help...

Moonlite

02 is a communication error. Most of the time I find it at the connector where platform box plugs in. I have had some of the cables have wires crossed at the platform connector. These were new cables. ( the curly cord). Did you update to the gen 5 box?

cjralph

It is new curly wire from platform control. Hendley rebuilt everything inside box. It is still the gen 2 I think.