• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Galion 503G clutch

repowerguy

Occupation
mixer truck mechanic
Call Equipment Salvage in Cambridge Ohio, they sell new used and aftermarket parts for Galion graders. While you have the engine out, I'd at least carefully inspect the hydraulic pump drive in the flywheel, now is the time to change it, this is a weak link.

Roger D

Call Equipment Salvage in Cambridge Ohio, they sell new used and aftermarket parts for Galion graders. While you have the engine out, I'd at least carefully inspect the hydraulic pump drive in the flywheel, now is the time to change it, this is a weak link.
Thanks I'll check that out too cause I have already had the engine out twice in two days.

FWD

I got parts for my Galion 503 from Weller Tractor Parts in Great Bend Kansas. Great to do business with too!
FWD

Roger D

That's great to know. I'm going to pick-up my pressure plate from a local clutch rebuilder today but is raining so won't be able to put it in. But have needed other parts and had to make them myself cause couldn't find them.