• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

fleco buckets

kirktripp

i have a pc210 excavator and will be stumping and digging in rock i am looking at a 42in 1.4 yard fleco is there any feedback on the fleco bucket thank you

GGDOZERINC

I have a fleco ditch bucket for a 120 jd. It's well made and seems to be holding up good, But it's not doing heavy work like yours will be doing.

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
Fleco has some nice buckets. They are one of the oldest land clearing bucket and blade companies around. I ve run some on PC300 Komatsu and 400 Hitachi

S.R.E.

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator/Business Owner
Take a look at Leading Edge Attachments. They have some great rock digging options. I have the Single Pointed Ripper Bucket for my John Deere 120. It digs in rock good and it's great for digging out stumps.