• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Filter Locations

Busagrrrrrrr

Hello guys. i am in need of the location for the filters on a 70's 580BCK w/188 engine. i have the numbers and names as follows: air filter 42222, hydraulic 51760, oil filter 51425,
power steering 51653, primary fuel 33381, secondary fuel 33380, transmission filter 51518. i am mechanically inclined and i learn fast. just dont wont to take off stuff i dont need to just to get at the filters. anyone have a step by step thread link. any help is much appreciated.

roadrunner81

Occupation
Managing member KSR Excavating, LLC
Air filter should be pretty obvious, power steering filter located in pump reservoir, you can see both fuel filters on right hand side of engine, viewed from front, engine oil filter on left hand side below power steering pump. The hydraulic filter is located on left loader arm pivot and trans filter located behind grill.