• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiat Hitachi FH 140 - Operators Manual

JD450A

Occupation
Multi Role Operator and Driller
Hey

I'm abit stuck at the moment. I'm currently finishing my paperwork and evidence folder to gain my full excavator licenses. However I am In desprate need of a couple Photocopys/Scanner Images of a FH 140 Manual (I belive it is a 140, I was told when I drove it that it was a 14 ton Fiat Hitachi, although it had no numbers, and I did'nt have the forward thinking to get the numbers there and then :Banghead.

So If anyones got The manual for a FH 140 or FH 130 around the house and a Scanner I'd much appreciate a Hand.

I need the Lifting charts/Operational Diagrams and Information. And Prestart Checks/Service Interval Chart. Any other parts of the manual regarding Lifting would be useful aswell.

Thanks In advance, I've got until this saturday to finish this off so kinda need a quick turnaround.

Cheers

Rory.

busy_builder

Hi Rory,

Just wondering if you managed to get your hands on any of those manuals. I just got a fiat hitachi fh 130-3 and could really do with the manual.
If you had sucess, I would very much appreciate if you could share it.

All the best
PJ